Precision Automotive Parts
Investment CastingBACK TO LIST
- precision investment castings
- Motor Parts
- Trailer Parts
- Cast Iron Parts
- Investment casting is an industrial process based on and also called lost-wax casting, one of the oldest known metal-forming techniques. There are a variety of materials that we can do for the investment casting process, including stainless steel alloys and carbon steel. The process is generally we manufacture for small investment castings, but has been used to produce complete steel castings of up to 120 kg . We can produce complicated shapes that would be difficult or impossible with die casting, it requires little surface finishing and only minor machining.
|Trailer Parts Manufacturer
|Cast Iron Parts For Punch Machinery|
|Custom Iron Casting - Cast iron machine parts
- Free of Sharp Edges and Burrs to avoid harming
- Material Analysis Test
- Mechanical And Hardness Test
- Heat Solution Treatment, Annealing, Tempering, Quenching, Normalized
- Sample Purchase.
- Manufacture per customer's drawing
- Branded Product: Buyer's Label Offered.
|Cast-01||Trailer Parts||Sand Casting||C.S.|
|Cast-02||Valve Body||Investment Casting||304, 316, 304L, 316L, C.S. Alloy steel.|
|Cast-03||Machine Parts||Shell Casting||304, 316, 304L, 316L, C.S. Alloy steel.|
|Cast-04||Valve Ball||Centrifugal Casting||304, 316, 304L, 316L, Alloy steel.|